Nasherov interview

Vat

We are back with yet another interview with Nasherov at the start of the new season

How do you feel about the new change in tpe distribution 

It feels weird, in a good way.  No one is sure of what is happening and what not, it is also fun to see which players and teams succeed in this new system, some have been doing very well and have been scoring well, on the other hand some players are a little dry on the sticks, one example is myself.  I have not been able to score more than 1 point a game.  But at the same time maybe that is not too unusual, maybe in this new Meta that is good, no one knows.  Another thing that I have found fun about this new Meta and season are the goalie and overall stat lines.  Last season games would end in "unrealistic" ends with too many goals for this to seem like a league that is realistic, this season (from what I have seen from Helsinki games) there are more realistic goals, for example 3-1 which is a perfectly normal game.  It is also fun to see just how competitive the standings can get this season.  Since there is no defined meta that absolutely bulldozez through teams there are larger chances that teams that do not have the player quality of the best can beat teams that do have that quality.  Another aspect of reality added to this league which I find makes this league one itsy bitsy bit better.  Which in total makes a difference over time.

How do you feel about Nasherov's start to the season?

Mixed emotions, on one hand I am starting my worst season probably ever.  But on the other hand I might be a top player in this new Meta.  We do not know what "good" stats will be and look like, I guess that we can only see with time.  Hell maybe I am even a huge flop, no one knows, but as long as I see my team winning I will never complain.  My ultimate goal is to win the cup and I can not do that alone, because this is a team sport.  If we want to win we will have to play like a team and we can not depend on one single person to score and produce points for us.  That is why I believe that we will go far, we have depth in all positions which does not make us weak if one singular person fails, with such depth we can go far into the playoffs.  Maybe even so far that we can win the whole thing, we also play best when we need to.  Games that are a must for us to win are the most fun to play and the ones we perform the best in too.

Alright thank you Nasherov for yet another amazing interview, you sure are good at them.

Thank you so much bye bye