Tucker Advances On Leaderboards

NSG

Well, another week has passed, and thus it is time to update @Shindigs and maybe a few other people on my stats! At the moment, Tucker remains one of the league’s elite goal scorers, with 8 goals (5 of which were in one game) and 5 assists (so 13 points, for those who cannot add) through 10 games. He also has a +3 plus/minus (surprising for a 4-5-1 team), and has 10 penalty minutes, 30 hits, 13 shots blocked, 2 game winners, and 2 power play goals, so not bad for an old man like myself. And now, time for a stats update as Tucker tries to climb the career leaderboard for Vancouver!

Games: 442 (5th) - Playing 10 games was enough for Tucker to break the tie for 5th in this category, and in 17 games, he’ll be in sole possession of 4th! By the end of the season, he’ll be tied for 3rd so woo!

Goals: 219 (2nd) - Thanks to that 5-goal game, I have passed Zolnek (hopefully for good) as well as the long retired Julius Freeman. Now, I’m only 5 goals away from Andrew Su’s record so I may yet be able to be the all-time leader here.

Assists: 265 (6th) - 5 assists this week got me up 1 spot, and I sit 5 assists away from the top-5, where I will likely stay since I’d need another 50 assists to get to 4th. It’s a long shot.

Points: 484 (4th) - No motion on the leaderboard here, however, I am on pace to slide into 3rd by season’s end.

PIM: 815 (1st) - PIM slightly down without fighting to help me, but I’m in first now, so it’s all good.

Hits: 1466 (1st) - Also a little slow but I already lead in everything in that regard, so ha. Just 34 away from 1500, which could be easily achieved this week.

Game Winners: 31 (T-2nd) - 1 more and I’ll be solely in 2nd, however, that’s likely where I’ll stop, since I’d need another 10 to take the all-time lead.

And that’ll do it, stay tuned for next week!

6 hours ago, NSG said:

Now, I’m only 5 goals away from Andrew Su’s record so I may yet be able to be the all-time leader here.

If you somehow fail to get 5 goals in the remaining 62 games. That would almost be a bigger achievement than ending up in franchise 1st.😅

4 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

If you somehow fail to get 5 goals in the remaining 62 games. That would almost be a bigger achievement than ending up in franchise 1st.😅

As long as he plays one more game against the Wranglers, he should be fine ;)... (I hope not, though)

Edited by Daniel Janser