Bana Blabs #42

Banackock

Hello! New week, new me. This week we're going to try and get a majority of all my league things done early so that I don't have to struggle to power through them at the very end. I have a weird feeling I'm going to do some form of yard work this week - just not sure what. Days off start Thursday - Wednesday being my last day (and #10 in a row) of work! I also think I'm gonna get out, head to the mountain area of beautiful Sundre, AB and cast a line into the water! Excited for days off in a way. Work has been a nice and needed distraction though! Anyway, let's blab for the 42nd time.

• @Beaviss and myself had a discussion today about his future. It wasn't a long one, but a good enough talk. He's stepping down from the Seattle Bears AGM position to focus his attention on other passions and hobbies in life. It was an enjoyable time of my tenure to work with Beaviss. I'll be the first to say I'm not the best with coordinating or splitting the duties as Seattle always has been mine up until this and always will be! But I did try and we had a lot of good discussions and he helped me a lot more than people probably will guess. A lot of good trade talks and he always hopped in to help. It was a unique and period I'm grateful for as some prior may of guessed we were "against one another" from our time as managers. Far from it!
  • Seattle has a goal differential of 17. #NewMeta #GotJokes
  • Elon Musk just bought Twitter I guess. I heard a rumor his next purchase is going to be the VHL. STAY TUNED!