VHL super parity era soon?

hedgehog337

So uhmmm am I the only one who is sensing the cap space raise in the near future? I'm not sure if higher ups were discussing much about it but this upcoming offseason might become a certified shit show. Some good players about to be traded to rebuilders for cheap ass price cause the team cap situation is fucked and players have to be traded. Contending teams with rookies and not so high TPE players are dodging the bullet on this one I guess. But others are getting fucked for sure. I was just looking at Riga players. Like Miklavz is 5M this season. He is getting regressed following this season. Which means his next salary will be 5.5M of course. Wait, did my lack of sleep got to me finally? Nah, not in this case. See, the regression actually ain't doing a damn thing anymore. Player about to lose like uhh 50 TPE, in worst case like a bit more than 100 TPE without any depreciation fighters. Curious to see what's happening next. Cap space raise? Regression percentage goes up? Maybe just nothing and we will run with the mega parity era?

but hot damn, this is gonna be a fun offseason for most members. not so fun for teams who have lots of prime high TPE players.

That's it and I'm out.