Gruffud Theofylaktos Solid in VHLM Season Start

LeBrun: Dustin Byfuglien's presence is taking over the series - The Athletic

Las Vegas, Nevada - Las Vegas Aces defender, Gruffud Theofylaktos, has seen solid production during the start of the VHLM's 83rd season. The lactose intolerant Greek has done well in a dominant Vegas team. Tallying a respectable 16 points in 22 games. The majority of these points coming from assists. Along with solid offensive production, Gruff has also seen solid defensive stats with 32 Hits and 20 shots block recorded so far, along with a +14 rating. While these stats are nothing in comparison to the more experience and gifted members of the team, it's the contribution that counts. According to the defenseman at least.

" I know that I still have lot's to prove." Gruff has stated in an interview following practice. " We have a really good team. That means that you don't exactly get as many opportunities as you'd like. So for me, it's just taking every opportunity that I can get." When asked about what part of his game needs to be fixed, taking penalties was the first priority mentioned. As the Greek Menace is currently 9th in the league in penalty minutes. Nevertheless, the season is still early, and the only way to go is up for Gruffud.

200 Words.