There's a Problematic Overworker in our Community

Plate

@Shindigs has written 11 vhl.com articles over the past eight days. I didn't know if anyone was going to bring it up or anything, but I think he needs a hobby. For newer members in the community, no, this is not normal, and you don't need to write ten plus articles in a week.

This kind of raises another discussion. Is this a strategy to hoard TPE for the future? Now, I'm asking this genuinely because I don't know. Do the multiple allowable articles rules apply to .coms? Because you can only have up to two active media spots to claim from simultaneously. I don't know if that's the same with .coms. At the start of the thread, I read through the rules and didn't find anything about it. 

But in all seriousness, that's a lot of work, roughly 2200 words, and I would like to shout out the amount of commitment it takes to pump articles like that. There's a strong possibility that it was a locker room event to promote activity. Either way, Shindigs is a beast. 

I mean a bunch of posts, yes. But not articles. I just pop in and answer random stuff on my 2nd monitor when I'm bored, which is a lot of the time.😅

1 minute ago, Daniel Janser said:

Are you sleep-writing?

Possibly, I've been know to do weird stuff in my sleep. Though that was mostly as a side effect of a medication. Turns out you can get a lot of shit done while sleep walking, even if you'd rather not.😅

7 minutes ago, jacobcarson877 said:

The real question is whether it's good shit done

I mean it really just created more work for me to undo the weird stuff I moved around in my sleep. Kinda annoying waking up to having moved stuff around in your sleep. Making it real easy to lose stuff lmao