very random media

I really should sit one day with a fresh mind and do a long article about my preferable draft destinations. Anyways, another random 500 word article here.

I swear I'm not trying to overtake Ruutu's hot topic about Helsinki. I'm just a bystander there, though if we're taking into the account that I'm a GM...maybe something more than neutral guy. Anyways, they are not having really best times yet. Their scoring is still inconsistent though they may prefer that to being consistently shit. They had a 6 game streak of only scoring 1 goal per game, that was rough. Even the worst version of contending Riga could never pull that lol. Anyways only slightly more than 1/3 of season played. They're not that far from the playoffs, though they really gotta step up on offense. And winning Warsaw could be a nice bonus as well lol.

Ok, now to Riga. 21-3-3 so far. Gotta say, we haven't had such season in a very long while. Even with that, some losses looked kinda unnecessary fuck around from STHS. Like losing twice to Malmo...yikes. Still, this could be one of the times when we won't have to be worried about the playoff spot until the last week. The bright era comes back to Riga! Also old times too because Seattle is up there too. Oh look, Toronto isn't that very far away as well. You know something about older times? Ok, maybe more recent, but still older times. Moscow and Riga rivalry comes back in full swing? Why not. The only team that is missing right now is Helsinki. And I'm really not sure about them as long as we're talking about this season. Maybe someday in the near future.

I do hope our players are taking some awards. Our big 3 (Miklavz - Sandstrom - Johnston) are really feeling it. Especially it could be a big season for Sandstrom who is still having a chance for HoF. Just gotta have another big season, some awards and he really could use a championship. So uhmmm...you know what to do simon. The second line is also going pretty fine. They had a rougher start, but things are getting better. For Leduc in particular. The Riga's resident otter/red panda is having his own breakout season so far. Telker is trying really hard with shooting from everywhere. I hope it gets him better stats at the end of the season. Chiang is still learning out there from the first line vets and Carter is quietly doing his stuff like he is supposed to do. The defence outside of Sandstrom is doing mostly fine. Both Biggie and Tallinder are almost at the PPG mark and Lemieux is just trying to not screw it up. I guess he's doing ok so far. And Reinhart is going to search for his 6th shutout and then 7th and so on. I know he wants to be more consistent, but hey you still have that 21-3-3 record to boast.

Anyways this was my very uninspired article for 6 TPE. Did not even bother to do more detailed analysis of Helsinki drama or Jack multi/not multi debacle. Because this is lazy hedge and That's it and I'm out.