Games: 137-144

VHL Games

Game 143 Review:

I'll be reviewing the game between the Bratislava Watchmen and the Oslo Storm. Currently, Bratislava is fighting for a playoff spot, while Oslo is at the bottom of the standings. We start this game off how everyone thought it would start, with Alf Larsson scoring his 18th goal of the season, putting the Watchmen up early. However, only 3 minutes later, Pete Mitchell would score for the Oslo Storm, his 18th of the season, evening up the score at 1. It only took another minute for Jake Thunder to find the back of the net, his 12th of the season, all of these goals by the way were on the powerplay. Later on in the period, Napoleon Dynamite would score, putting his 8th of the season in the back of the net, and having the score tied at 2 heading into the second period. The rest of the game would be all Bratislava though, as Alf Larsson would score yet again, scoring his 19th of the season and putting Bratislava up 3-2 early into the second. Only 5 minutes later, Napoleon Dynamite would score his 9th of the season, and it would be 4-2 for the Watchmen. The game would finish 4-2, with the Watchmen taking a big win that will help them in their playoff run. I want to give a quick shoutout to Hammar Voss, who had 4 assists, an assist on every single goal.

Game 137 Review:

For this next one, I'll be reviewing a game between the Stockholm Vikings and the Bratislava Watchmen, two teams currently in the playoff hunt. The game would start with a pair of powerplay goals, as Barry Bonds Jr would score his 6th of the season, putting the Vikings up early 1-0. However, only 3 minutes later, Alf Larsson would score his 16th of the season, and it would tie the score at 1 heading into the second. In the second, Alf Larsson would score 10 minutes in, his 17th of the season, putting the Watchmen up 2-1. We would then head to the third, where the Vikings would be able to pull this one back and win. Mr Duk would score his 9th of the season, on the powerplay, only 50 seconds in! 5 minutes later, Pierre Emile Bouchard would score his 7th of the season, and then the Vikings would find themselves holding a 3-2 lead till the end of the game! I want to give a quick shoutout to Alf Larsson, who despite losing, put up two goals for his team.