My Random VHL Thoughts - S83 - Part 3

• While tiding up my claims this week for my past couple of weeks, I realized that this is Part 3 but we're in week 4 of the regular season - I think I missed a week either right before or right after I had a trip for work that kept me away - whoops!
  • Don't have the statistics to necessarily back this up but it seems like Warsaw is moving in the right direction - we've had a lot of winning sims recently and are making up for some "not winning" sims at the beginning of the season.
  • From an individual perspective, I'm somewhere around a .920 sv %, which sounds pretty good, but I don't even think it's top 10 this season. I have a feeling we're going to have to re-evaluate goalie attributes/update scale at the end of this season - might not have to do anything drastic, but a slight tweak or so.
  • From a personal perspective, have some busy weekends coming up - had mothers day today for my wife and my's 2 mothers and 2 step-mothers, which is always busy, then we have a bunch of weddings coming up in the next couple of weeks and we're in 1 of them. All good things, but busy things.

• Commissioner
8 hours ago, Fire Fletcher said:

From an individual perspective, I'm somewhere around a .920 sv %, which sounds pretty good, but I don't even think it's top 10 this season. I have a feeling we're going to have to re-evaluate goalie attributes/update scale at the end of this season - might not have to do anything drastic, but a slight tweak or so.

The funny thing is: shutouts and S%’s are up but scoring is still relatively reasonable, just low compared to how stupid things have been the last few seasons. The top 10 players are all on pace for over 100 point seasons still. Ultimately this is why we chose not to mess with the sliders, goalies aren’t up but players are still around where we’d be aiming for. Hell there are already 2 players at 1PPG guaranteed on the season with 32 games still to go.

11 hours ago, Fire Fletcher said:
  • then we have a bunch of weddings coming up in the next couple of weeks and we're in 1 of them. All good things, but busy things.

I hear ya, I'm in 2 this year and (so far) we are going to 7 lol... luckily most are within driving distance