A Massif Storm Hits London United

Garsh

On Sunday May 8th the Moscow Menace played host to the London United.  Unbeknownst to the players and fans in attendance a Massif storm was popped up just in time for the game.  As it turns out the United did not bring their ponchos, as Menace winger Henri le Massif unloaded on them.  Massif picked up 1st with his 2 goals, 4 assists for 6 points.  He also recorded 7 shots on net, 1 hit and went 1/1 in the face-off circle with over 27 minutes of ice time.  He was involved in all but 1 of the team’s goals in their 7-4 victor over the United.  The French winger had this to say during the 1st Star post game interview:

“Games like these where everything seems to just work feel so good.  Having a multipoint game feels incredible, but to put up 6 points gets me pogged out of my gourd.  Coming into the season I think management and the fans had big expectations for us.  That comes with a lot of pressure, especially after a fan favorite player was traded away.  It’s an honor to feel like I am contributing to a very successful team.  Also being French, doodooing on the English team also feels pretty good.”

(210 words)