(S84) C - Jaysen Caulfield, TPE: 90

Youngbuck

hey @StephenCurry5806Nwelcome to the VHL! I am the AGM in San Diego and we would love to offer you a spot on our roster! We are currently in first place in the VHLM, and have a great locker room to hang out in and learn about the site. Quote this message and reply with #jointhebigfish and @Frankor I will send you a contract!
IMG_0396.png

Just now, StephenCurry5806N said:

Hi guys! I tried this league a year ago, But I didn't have time with EFL and SBA. Some of you may know me in EFL or ISFL as Youngbuck, Ready to try again!

I've actually just recently joined the EFL and SBA! Hopefully you find a good home here, and use those affiliate PT to your advantage!

Hey and welcome back buddy!

We have a spot on a competitive team and 3rd line minutes+, I can help guide you through everything so you can become a star!

Just quote my message with a #GOLYNXGO and I'll send the contract :ott:

Just now, StephenCurry5806N said:

@jacobcarson877 What Line are you offering?

I will admit our roster is rather loaded, so like somewhere in our bottom 6 forwards to start, but @Frankis a master of switching up lines to get active people some more playing time

Welcome @StephenCurry5806N!

I am Arce, the GM of the Houston Bulls. I run the team alongside my AGM @Moon! Last season we made a run to the Founders Cup final. This year, we are looking to retool our team to make another run. We would love to have your player join our team. Not only would you be getting a chance to play a big role in a potential playoff run, it also would help your player's development tremendously! I am are here to not only build a successful team, but help each individual player in Houston succeed and reach their player goals in the VHLM. I would be happy to be here to answer any questions you may have or guide you in any way I can. We also offer a lively locker room presence on Discord, which you would be invited to right after acceptance. If you do not have Discord, no problem! I can communicate with you right here on the forum DMs. 

Right now we can offer you 1st line minutes, including special teams time! This means you would get max playing time. 

What do you say?! If you're ready to grab life by the horns and join the Bulls please quote this message with #HornsUp! 

image.jpeg.67ff988d7cf9116b06770a3743996079.jpeg

*Even if you do not join the Houston Bulls, please know you can still DM me for any help you may need. Best of luck to you, and your player!