Girts

Girts

Review: The hardest thing to do in graphics is make Puljarvvi not look like a complete handicap. He looks good here and I love the layering techniques and the stocks you used. Next step is working on your text work as it does look good here but maybe making it so that the surname is a different size and stands out some more. Colour scheme is great and the  lighting could be a bit mixed in as it does appear that the top half of the sig just has a bunch of random lights.

8/10

Edited by Kendrick

13 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Review: The hardest thing to do in graphics is make Puljarvvi not look like a complete handicap. He looks good here and I love the layering techniques and the stocks you used. Next step is working on your text work as it does look good here but maybe making it so that the surname is a different size and stands out some more. Colour scheme is great and the  lighting could be a bit mixed in as it does appear that the top half of the sig just has a bunch of random lights.

you forgot the rating Kendrick, which I am being told is essential should you wish to claim the review for TPE...

12 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:

you forgot the rating Kendrick, which I am being told is essential should you wish to claim the review for TPE...

Weird, I didn't think the rating resulted in any change in what you claim?

I do wish Girts was in the Riga system with that Latvian background :) but either way you did a good job on the sig. I love the Warsaw jersey swap on the Oilers jersey. You have a overlay stock that looks like its pixelated, so i'd recommend using a high quality picture when trying to overlay it on your graphic (really use high quality for everything). The stock also needs some adjustment so its blending in with the sig more than sitting on top of it. It does add a cool "snowy" effect though. The text is pretty straight forward here - I would have made it bigger and move it to the bottom to balance the sig more. Still a good job. 7.5/10

Review: I am not sure but something is putting me off with this graphic when I look at it. Maybe it is due to all the flare at the top of the graphic and less at the bottom creating an uneasy unbalanced feeling to the graphic or it is just the players looks goofy making a weird face. Either way I am going to go with unbalanced nature so try to keep the top and bottom the same. While I am nick-picking the graphic I also notice the other players logo is circle and doesn`t look like the wolves head which is a bit off putting once you see it. Everything else looks clean and a well done graphic with a ton of effort. Overall: 9/10

I quite like this graphic.  I like the slightly faded look to the whole piece and the speckles that are prevalent throughout give the whole thing a sort of old timey feel. Very nice logo swap.  Your choice of font is excellent.  It is large enough to be easily read.  I also would like to commend you on how you have outlined the text and provided a bit of background to it using the colours that are on your player's uniform.  I also like your choice of render.  That is a player who is enjoying playing the game !  Nice work.  8.5/10