Vacation, All I Ever Wanted

Gustav

Well, I've made it! I still have a paper to write, but writing is easy, my projects are finished, and today I walked out of my last-ever undergraduate class. So, minus something that will take a few hours and nothing more of my free time this weekend, I've earned my degree and I'm looking forward to what's probably my last summer vacation for the next 45 years or so. 

I'm debating how much VHL I want to get in over the summer. 19-year-old me would have seen this as a reason to do nothing but, and I'm sure 19-year-old me would have made (and did make) one hell of a VHLM GM and content creator over that time. Current me, not so much--I want to pursue my hobbies, connect with people, and just have fun, and that's not something that necessarily involves hunching over my keyboard for hours a day. I don't think that will mean anything for my earning--again, writing is easy--but I've written a lot about how I don't live here as much as I used to and I think that's perfectly OK.

On a completely unrelated note, Vandelay is absolutely tearing it up this season. Last sim for Miami was a great big 4-0, and in at least two of the games (and maybe three if I remember correctly), we got outshot and won anyway. @Ledge made the good point the other day that our performance in the regular season likely won't hold up in the playoffs because of the double-shift rule (which I still hate, by the way) and that we could use some depth. I agree with that...so if you're a new player out there looking for a team, I've got the team for you!

The Chief of the Horny Police is always on duty, time off cannot be on the table!

Enjoy your summer, and enjoy your hobbies man. The VHL should just be included as one of those hobbies, not an obligation.:cheers:

Edited by Arce