Ctots Ctalks - VHL 12

ctots

bots are all 0 TPA (except for goalie bots in the VHL which are 250 TPA I believe). 

Building a team in the VHLE will be very similar to the M where you're cycling through being competitive and rebuilding  frequently. 

2 hours ago, Alex said:

bots are all 0 TPA (except for goalie bots in the VHL which are 250 TPA I believe). 

Building a team in the VHLE will be very similar to the M where you're cycling through being competitive and rebuilding  frequently. 

So my team could be vastly better by calling up players which are sitting the bench on a different league? That hurts to hear.

1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

Are the free agents you’re referring to inactive? At any rate, it’s certainly a conundrum. I would like to see a little more flexibility with player movement between leagues.

After further review, it appears so. Inside a month since their last update, but I assume the activity cutoff is before then?

I also got a bit more context about why the E exists and the problem it was created to solve. I think at this point I’m just ready to put down my torch and pitchfork about it and accept that it’s designed in a way that’s less interesting to me than the VHL. I’d imagine my opinion would be much different if I were a clicker.