My decision to return

It's no secret that I am somehow related to Trifecta in the sense that I am making a new player every so often, only to ditch them after a few weeks because I get too busy. When I first joined the league I was heading into my senior year of highschool, and let's be honest, highschoolers have fuck all to do during the day so I was able to spend HOURS a day on the site. I'm not joking when I say that every morning before school, I'd spend upwards of 2 hours a morning managing my VHLM team making trades, offers, etc. and maybe that's why we were so successful, but that's a topic for another day. After a while I got offered the Davos GM spot I wanna say around December-ish of my senior year and it was just constant downhill moves from there. If my memory serves correct, we did make the playoffs one year and took the Nighthawks to game 7 OT but that's as far as we ever got under me. Everyone pretty much knows what happened after that so I won't go too into detail but once I went off to college I had significantly less time to spend on the site, seeing as I was playing hockey for my school and finally went and got a girlfriend, both of which took up 90% of my time. Also the site just got kind of boring for me. It wasn't fun logging in everyday just to be clowned or told I suck or whatever, something I'm sure everyone can sympathize with. I got fired in January 2020 and from there pretty much just said fuck this and left.

I've made a few players between then and now, mostly unsuccessful returns apart from summer 2020. A few weeks ago Zack reached out to me and basically asked how I was doing yada yada and then asked if I had ever considered returning. At first I was a bit on the fence given my history, but I fell asleep on it that night and thought, "yknow what? I do miss the VHL." I told Zack that if I came back, I'd do it properly and start on the deadline (which I totally almost missed because I forgot) to amass as much TPE as I can. Plus, if I stick with it and go high in the draft, how cool of a comeback story would that be? Anyways, there's a lot about the site I'm not a fan of, like this new TPE system which I've had explained to me 5 times already and still don't know what the hell I'm looking at, but I miss a lot of the good. I miss fleecing bana in trades and then winning a cup on his team like nothing happened especially @Banackock. Anyways, hopefully I can find the time this time around, and maybe it helps I stopped the SG bloodline of players, it was getting tiring just adding a roman numeral on to each of my player's names.