Bana Blabs #45

Banackock

Hello, hello. Long weekend is finally here and I am working. That's okay. I get next Wednesday off for the stat which gives me a 5 day off haul. Exciting times. Plan to cut the lawn, do yard work, spray down the tree (which is finally blooming and coming to life), start the garden and all of that fun stuff. Maybe If I am lucky I'll be able to get out and do some fishing. I've also started working out and let me tell you... incredibly sore on certain days... Chest was pretty good but Triceps and Legs were a mother fucker, ahah.. Second rotation of back and biceps today and the work out I didnt care for last week was actually my favorite today (reverse bar bell curl).. Anyway, let's blab, ok??

• Bears keep rolling. VERY minor tweak for one of the first times this season for lines... paired some guys together who asked to give it a try... also need to get those back up games in... I'm slowly creeping up on 1,400 wins.. sitting at 1,374!!
  • HSK is making things interesting in the EU. London, Prague and Warsaw all in a tight race. Always fun and exciting to be part of those... each sim matters and is more electrifying.
  • Fully expect Seattle to be on fire all regular season.. be the team to beat.. and lose in the secon round or whatever to a team that couldn't even be .500 hockey lmao.

The end. Have a good weekend!