Media Spot from Last Week

Ledge

Good evening VHLers! Here we are once again with a media spot at midnight on a Sunday because I want my fake internet hockey player to be slightly better and get drafted higher. Quite fun, I would say. Especially considering my other options, which are homework and sleeping (no one cares VHL is love VHL is life)

I could for sure listen to Lil B-Jard (deal with it its your street name now) drive talk for a long time (he just said in the nodesode that people call him Jesus) and it’s god damn inspiring. Almost makes me want to hitchhike all the way to Saskatchatoon to shake your needlessly oily hand and then be murdered (kidnapped?) by the children of the corn (I haven’t seen the movie) (god damn the google photos look fuckin scary why did I do this at midnight) yeah

The Miami Marauders! They are very good! They are so good that they are making Sam write nurx and I a letter saying stop being so good (great success!). Hockley Mann and Nick Blue are 1 and 2 in league scoring, and Loki Baker is #4 I think on the goals board. Vandelay is an absolute monster in net, Miami is really becoming the place to get awards. Now, our issue was forward depth going into the deadline, so we fixed it by trading for RonaldonoX2 and Ben McLaughlin, which increases our playoff chances exponentially, and added a butt ton of waiver players to fill in our 2nd and 3rd lines. Recreate Daniel Weaver is flying up the TPE lists, and Max Bergeron has been the most impressive waiver earner so far. Acquiring Jack The Ripper was also critical, because longtime Marauder Dalton Canders went inactive, too bad because he used to be so into it. Burnout, I guess. Anyway, our regular season has been so hot, and we’re a legit cup contender now, proving that we can beat Halifax and San Diego consistently (although LVA kind of owned us so fingers crossed they get upset). We are a little short on picks this draft, but that’s okay since this draft is quite shallow and all of our trading was calculated. 

Big man Cobalt Burns is doing okay. Last week I forgot/didn’t have time to do some tasks, and lost out on 8 TPE, so I’ve sorta given up trying to catch Berocka, thad, Gaikoku, etc. I do take some peace in knowing some VHL team will get to take my magnificent man with maybe even not a top five pick, which proves how deep this draft is (shoutout to Dogwood Maple who is earning frightening amounts of TPE). His production is aight, 50 points in 67 games so far, but a lot of it can be attributed to him getting boatloads of ice time on Oslo, but nevertheless it proves that my build works and that Burns can score. So after all is said and done, I’m satisfied for now. On the hits leaderboard btw. 

#morbiussweep

Barely over 500 words (I’m tired and want to go to sleep)