It Never Ends - Bring Me the Horizon

Spartan

The excitement of playoffs, that is. We've just finished the Wild Card round of the playoffs where Chicago made quite the upset, sweeping DC in three games, and Prague chugged out a win over London. London is 0-5 all-time in their playoff series, which I'm sure is not leaving a good taste in outgoing GM @McWolf 's mouth. At the end of the day though, I have seen McWolf commit to his team and their direction throughout my time as a GM, and he's tried to put his team in the best spot to succeed. We've made a few trades together over the seasons, and had many more discussions. I will miss having him as a GM to compete against in the EU.

As for Moscow's matchup against Prague, is it a bit daring to say we're pretty confident against @Acydburn's squad? Moscow and Prague met 7 times in the regular season, and Moscow won all 7 games, with only 1 game going to extra time. The goals were 22 for Moscow, 10 for Prague. We've been a thorn in the Phantoms' sides for a bit now, eliminating them once or twice in the past few postseasons as well. We'll hope to keep that going and continue asserting our dominance over the EU.

I'd say good luck to Prague, but even luck can't save them now.

20 minutes ago, McWolf said:

Nah I'm good. It's my whole thing at this point.

You and me both, I guess. Is it worse to lose consistently in the finals, or to never get there? Either way, neither of us have any cups to show for our efforts 😕. Hope we can get one soon! 

On 5/29/2022 at 6:04 PM, Spartan said:

You and me both, I guess. Is it worse to lose consistently in the finals, or to never get there? Either way, neither of us have any cups to show for our efforts 😕. Hope we can get one soon! 

your way is way worse lmao

maybe we need to unite to win

• Commissioner
Just now, Spartan said:

You wish I'd play for Prague, sneaky lad

Wouldn't anyone like you to play for their team? Yes, same with McWolf. Doesn't mean i'm actually offering anything.

Wasn't even talking about your players lol 3 minds > 1.

Just now, Acydburn said:

Wouldn't anyone like you to play for their team? Yes, same with McWolf. Doesn't mean i'm actually offering anything.

Wasn't even talking about your players lol 3 minds > 1.

Man let's see how this playoff series goes. Might just be 1 mind > rest of y'all 🙃