Bana Blabs #46

Banackock

Hello, hello. I hope you all are doing well. Busy set of days off here and I find myself on my 5th and final day off before I go back for 10 days. That's okay though! I got done all the yard work, cleaned the house and did a bunch of chores, I've continued on with my workouts and "diet" for it... I started the garden and we've got the flower beds done! Yesterday I went to our little Doberman's final day of conformation school and he's in his first puppy show next week! Super nerve wracking but GO VALENTINE GO! Things can still have their moments but I've done a good job regulating and choosing happy. Suns shining. My beautiful apple trees blossoms are blooming. 23 days (or something like that) before our 8 night mountain trip to Invermere, BC, too.... Just keep swimming.. swimming.. swimming..  Now, let's blab!

just keep swimming GIF

• DC lost to Chicago. Honestly surprised. They had a good goalie, some good pieces and their D was good. I don't think on paper Chicago is better but I haven't looked. I never go into a playoff series thinking "Yep. We're going to beat them no problem". Chicago can win. On paper we easily should win but they can definitely win and STHS loves to throw curve balls sometimes. 
  • @oilmandan got 50 wins on the season this go around and easily should be a top 3 candidate for most improved. I don't pay too much attention to other teams players. When was the last time someone got 50W? Remember, Meta doesn't count, jokes! Thad and the other dude did for Meta in 81/80, but this is more impressive - sorry!
  • Predictions: Calgary VS Toronto - TOR in 6.  Chicago VS Seattle - SEA in 5. Prague VS Moscow - MOS in 5. Warsaw VS Riga - RIG in 7.  I'm probably going to be very wrong, but let's see! Good luck all.

Edited by Banackock

• Banackock changed the title to Bana Blabs #46