2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

Well, some people say that he started to play a bit better recently. Well, he got the tools to succeed but I think they oilers would be stupid to sacrifice Hall or Eberle instead of Yakupov. (Since Nugent Hopkins is pretty much lock)

And Maloney saying that the only untouchable in Phoenix is Doan

Does he forgets OEK ? 

Pretty sure he said OEL and Domi too. Listening to a podcast, Mikkel Bodker is also considered pretty damn valuable to them.

Edited by Boomcheck

Dunno how Boedker is doing at Phoenix but I know that OEK might be underrated. He's a hell of a good defender.

And underrated, I know he's already somewhat recognize, but he's certainly one of the best in my book. Or at least, my type of defensemen.

Dunno how Boedker is doing at Phoenix but I know that OEK might be underrated. He's a hell of a good defender.

And underrated, I know he's already somewhat recognize, but he's certainly one of the best in my book. Or at least, my type of defensemen.

Arizona has a bunch of great pieces. They know that their main issue is to put people into seats, and money second since they haven't really made a profit since coming to the NHL. Though they just got millions out of some deals this past year. Ownership has faith in Maloney and Tippett likely wouldn't be shown the door. To put people in seats they need a good on-ice product and they're trying to work towards that by getting a top prospect. They got Domi, Gormley and Samuelsson in their pipeline. With new ownership (Arizona confident there won't be any major shift) they can afford a rebuild but it depends on what they do at the deadline and draft.

They actually had some good team some recent year. They competed with a lot of the western team. This season they suck because they doesn't have a good goalie but their playoff run last year was interesting