Jardy's Hecking Podcast, S2 Episode 9: Outdated Playoff Talk

JardyB10

*LISTENER DISCRETION ADVISED*

Its fine though.

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/Jardys-Hecking-Podcast--S2-Episode-9-Outdated-Playoff-Talk-e1jpirl

I recorded this on Monday and discussed playoffs. I probably mention @samx, but who knows really. I definitely mention @FrostBeard. There’s no editing on this podcast I’m on vacation. 

I hope you're enjoying your vacation in the weird folks capital of the world! Every time I hear Christopher Tots a small portion of my soul perishes, but that's okay.

I'm gonna have a beer in my own backyard sometime and just hope that you're also in your backyard having a beer. We can commune under the moonlight from a distance and still enjoy the same sacred space of a backyard gathering. It will be transcendental and also totally chill.

The fact that you're posting podcasts while you're on vacation is making me feel like a total piece of shit for dragging my feet posting a PT this week. Consider me motivated.

2 hours ago, samx said:

damn you mentioned me now I gotta listen 

I truly have no idea if I actually did though, I’m just assuming I would have since I talked about our failed playoff run 😭