Hundo in the bank

jRuutu

109 TPE banked, that is a nice number. It has been a while since I had to worry about depreciation and we now have this new system, but I still think over 100 TPE in the bank should mean I will bounce back quite nicely from the first hit. I could have slightly more in the bank, but I shoveled some TPE into my defense at the latter part of the regular season in the hopes of it making a difference, and I think it did. I know Helsinki as a team had a lot better final half to the regular season, so that helped automatically on how I played and performed, but I'm starting to think defense might be even more important in the new VHL than in the past.

In other news, the season is now over, we got a new champion! That is cool to see after the dark days. This also means the free-agency season is coming soon. I have not received a contract offer from Helsinki, so I guess I will be heading to free agency :(  I have dropped subtle hints that I might do this and that, but from my end, I have nothing against staying in Helsinki if the team is competitive.