Season 84 VHL Draft Preview

frescoelmo

Maellard Prepares for VHL Draft Combine

New York, New York

What would you say your best quality is?  How do you plan on achieving your goals?  What are you looking for in a locker room?  The questions have been both plentiful and stressful, preparing for tomorrow's VHL Entry Draft (Season 84 edition).  The latest in the disappointing, if not sad, player in the frescoelmo agency, Malum Maellard looks to bunk all of the myths that have grown accustomed to the agency's latest few players.  "Yeah, there is a lot of intrigue and emphasis from VHL general managers during some of our conversations on how I am going to do things differently.  There hasn't been a lot of time to really envision how I see things going; you can't control everything.  I hope my play on the ice will show who I am.  Still young, you know?" Malum described to his agent.

Along with the recent changes due to the meta, practices and workouts have been manipulated to only allow so much focus on one area.  "It's going to be really interesting to see how players in this draft develop over the next 6-7 seasons," Malum continued, "players are going to have to plan ahead and focus specifically on what kind of role they want to see themselves in."

Littered with an abundance of top flight talent, the Season 84 VHL Draft will be, if nothing else, a slam dunk for teams looking to fill their prospect pool.  "Most teams I have spoken to, after the first few picks they really just see it as being a toss up.  Hard to predict.  I'd like to think I am up there with the best due to my last season with (San Diego) Marlins and their success, but most draft-eligible players are on good teams," Malum finished.