(S85) G - Talan Fonagy, TPE: 54

HABSALLTHEWAY25

Bild

H @HABSALLTHEWAY25

Welcome to the VHL. I am the GM of the Mississauga Hounds and @Ente2997 is my AGM. We would love you to join us and can offer you a back up position with frequent rotation.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of our team and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with Talan Fonagy.

Pics-Art-05-06-11-41-01-3.jpg.7298692b89

Hello and welcome to the league @HABSALLTHEWAY25!

We have a starting position open in Ottawa if you wanna play for us, tons of room to grow and be part of a hopefully solid rebuild as a star!

Help will be a message away and if you need a guide to become a star before the draft, need reminders? Got ya! As long as you are having fun that's key for us :)

If you are interested in joining the Lynx, just quote this message with a #GOLYNXGO and I'll send the paperwork:ott:

Aces_Bar.png

Welcome to the VHL @HABSALLTHEWAY25, I'm Shindigs the GM of the Las Vegas Aces!

We just came off winning the Founder's Cup and are hoping to build off that success this upcoming season. We have a very strong core and are hoping to make another push for a deep playoff run this season, and would love to have you with us to achieve that. As we already have a strong starting goalie you'd be in a backup role, getting starts against the rebuilding teams while we focus on your training to get you ahead of the competition!

So if you want to join us this season reply to this post with "#Fonagy is all in!" and we'll get you setup with a contract and have you invited to our Discord Locker Room where we will help guide you towards your goals in the VHL.

1089595329_Waviershouston.jpg.b1deced59ef17901abac7b5dabbbdacb.jpg

welcome @HABSALLTHEWAY25

My name is Minion the current AGM of the Houston Bulls! Along side AJ Houston current GM. with the season a few days away its safe to say Houston will be looking to return to the playoffs.

Houston is a hard hitting team with the spirts of bulls, hence the name Houston Bulls, with fire in our hearts we chance the VHLM very own Founders cup. It wont be easy however I do belive we can win the cup this up coming playoffs. We just need a few more pieces, Starting with YOU! we can offer  Your Player Talan Fonagy the starter job(as of right now) , with a great locker room experience. And all we ask from you is for you to put your best foot forward
If you believe joining the team will be your best interest quote and reply with #FlamingHorns    

Waiting for you to make the right choice 😉
Minion| AGM of the Houston Bulls