some random media

The E draft is soon and I'll have to witness on how far AK is going to drop. Or not. He has a good amount of TPE so he deserves to be high. Also, I won't even watch that draft because hedge sleep meme. Don't know much about the draft, I just know Istanbul has 5 picks in the first two drafts, that's wassup. Also, I've been contanced by 3 teams so far. One of them had to move out from talks quickly as they have too much defensmans. But hey, thanks for talking regardless.

The offseason is about to end...in a week and half? Good lord, that's a long time. I guess thanks, cause I'm not gonna pay much attention to sim leagues from thursday to sunday and maybe even beyond. I've heard we're finally getting some heat and I'm ecstatic about it. Who cares about sim leagues when you can go to the beach and chill.

Anyways yeah, only one trade from Riga so far. Carter had to go and considering he was pending FA. The price was somewhat fine. Got a second rounder plus a player on ELC which certainnly gives us an opportunity to make a decent roster with some depth. Another idea for a trade is swirling around so we may see an interesting trade soon probably. Speaking of which, @Frank is in shambles. His player is still hanging on Toronto and having a very uncertain future cause the cap space and stuff. I guess someone like Chicago is gonna put a cheap ass price to take him and make a decent contender, but hot damn. Also, Oilman retiring just to give Seattle a cap relief, that's some lmao moment. Not much sympathy for this team cause they managed to rob A FIRST ROUND PICK away from NY for pre much a cap dump. They'll be fine I reckon. And they did sign a 5.5M deal with a player who has a questionable build and already used the free reroll option...are they really really trying to go back to back?

Anyways, EU conference is still a dogfight. 7 teams are having a chance for the playoffs and only Malmo can relax and dream about winning the first overall pick.

Moscow - lost Idaho which is a hella blow imo. I know other players did good too, but not having this player might have a negative effect on offense. Still a major contender;

Warsaw - looks pretty dangerous, but what's up with low skating defs. sheesh;

Riga - the roster not ready yet lol. But should be fine regardless;

Helsinki - finally a decent roster, though defense is a question. Think they should make it this season....to the playoffs, I did say nothing about winning it all;

Davos - Alex is having his quest for the GMoTY award. team is depending too much on two big time forwards and goaltending. Might squeak into the post season;

Prague - trying to step back from contending, but their offense is still decent. Might have some fight left in them;

London - Dil is coasting to the rebuild sooner than later so he didn't do much this season. Probably too mid to make it.

Malmo - no stress.

But hey, NA is finally having some life too. DC brought Idaho, Calgary fortifying their D spot, Chicago is somewhere there lurking too. Too bad the playoff fight there is still too predictable but hey, at least some movements there.

Ok, enough words. That's it and I'm out.