Warsaw Defense stays active in off season

Scurvy

As the 84th season approaches many players are just starting to get some workouts in and prepare for the grind of another VHL season.  Not the Warsaw Predators defensive core.  Right after the end of the playoffs the defensive core consisting of D leader Hari Singh Nalwa @Dil, Brian Payne, and Tavish DeGroot @rory jumped into the ProAM and then immediately following they got together to continue off season workouts. 

After being eliminated in the first round by Riga the shorthanded D core decided some extra workouts and staying together would keep their chemistry and help the team this season.  Despite one hiccup where the defensive trio were involved in (another) small altercation at a smoothie bar in downtown Warsaw the players pleased their team GM Dlamb.  

Dlamb @dlamb was asked about another fight at the smoothie bar in town and he said the following.  “Well, I’ve been informed that DeGroot and Payne are no longer allowed to frequent the smoothie bar as it’s the second time those two were involved in a fight.  I won’t comment on what exactly occurred, but I will deal with their punishment internally.” 

Neither Payne nor DeGroot would comment.