The Mobile Experience

Gustav

Hi all,

This week I’m not in town, and with that being what it is, my VHL experience is and will be just about entirely on my phone. I generally have the privilege of being on the forum on my computer, really only popping in here when I’m out of the house and running Town of Salem (which will happen soon-ish, I promise) or on break and bored at work (or not on break but bored at work nonetheless). 

First, I HATE Discord on my phone, so that’s why I haven’t responded if you’ve messaged me. Maybe I’ll pop in at some point. 

Something I hate just as much is typing on the forum on my phone. Thankfully, I had the foresight to write something multi-claimable last week, so I don’t have to do a media spot (like I think I did last year? I don’t remember). Even with the shorter article, though, I hate it. It’s like driving a car that won’t get up to highway speed…on the highway. I’m slow and I’m making mistakes all over the place. So, hats off to @Doomsday and whoever else does it for making this work. I’m mostly just here to lurk and stay on top of my VHFL draft. 

Anyway, I’m sorry this week’s installment of Gustav hasn’t been terribly exciting. Hopefully next week’s will be!