Talking 2 N0HBDY Pt.13

N0HBDY

Sam and Barzal and low key besties, so it makes sense that she’d go there at first reasonable opportunity.

Nine IQ sounds familiar because he has 3000 accounts or something. 

Podcast Review

As usual, your podcasts are informative and you have no problem talking on point and with smooth transitions on your discussion.  The draft discussion was interesting and your play by play about your trade to grab the number 2 spot along with the discussion with the Sam about being selected brings an interesting behind the scenes look.

The detail you went into about the draft was valuable as far as learning a strategy you used to select your players and it opened my eyes about the overall experience with the VHL.  The activity in discord is important  to the GM’s and you welcome active members.

The last thing I got out of your podcast that I found useful was that the trend is selecting defense right and dwindling the pool of valuable defenders but giving you an opportunity to select a good forward.

Overall,  have nothing to comment on that would give you something other than the highest score.  Well done!

Score 10/10