VHL Rookie award prediction

Lemorse7

VHL Rookie award prediction

I did a poll but the poll is for nothing cause I was going to do both no matter what ahahahah I’m so funny.

What do I look at for a rookie to win the best rookie of the year award is that they are one of the top player in their team so they get the most time possible.

Lest start with the goalie available to win this award we have: Dusty Wilson, Red Gaming, Ed NU, Augustus Kennedy, Thomas Price and Art Vandelay. In that group we have two S81 backup in Thomas Price for Malmo and Ed Nu for London. In that group Dusty is the one who can compete with the non-goalie rookie.

Defense: Branden Skuin, Jake Thunder, Siyan Yasilievich, Pierre Emile Bouchard, Deron Nesbitt, Hammar Voss, Cameron Elsby, BrIAN Kowalski, Callum Murray, Baxter Arcanum and Scoish Velociraptor Maloish. In that group Brian Kowalski, Hammar Voss are the two defenseman rookie that in my opinion will have the most responsibility on the ice who equals more points chance.

Finally the forward: Tomas Sogaard, Jason Argos, Alf Larsson, PJ Daniels, Ivan Retoslav, Pete Mitchell, Napoleon Dynamite, Connor Wilson, Bradley Buzzer, Bob Vladovechsenkchushkin, Daniel Clarke, Benjamin Franklin Chang, Leandro Goncalves, Landon Wolanin and Bob Chicoine. The 3 recent one are all Calgary player and I could see 1 of them popping off this season to win this award, but sadly I don’t think anyone in that forward group could compete against Dusty or Hammar Voss. So my predictions  to win this award is Dusty Wilson.

261 words