(S85) LW - Cash Aleksic, TPE: 66

glass

Hey @glass welcome back to the show. My name is AJ, Houston Bulls GM. Rosters are low this season and we are looking for some more players to fill out our squad. I can offer you top minutes even strength and special teams. Quote this message with #FlamingBulls if you want to come to Houston this season! Best of luck :)

Hey! Welcome back! I’ve got a top line position on the San Diego Marlins just waiting to be filled! We’ve got some great talent on the team to hang out with and we’re hoping to be pretty competitive too! quote and reply with #jointhebigfish and I’ll send you an offer when i can!

25 minutes ago, ajwllmsn said:

Hey @glass welcome back to the show. My name is AJ, Houston Bulls GM. Rosters are low this season and we are looking for some more players to fill out our squad. I can offer you top minutes even strength and special teams. Quote this message with #FlamingBulls if you want to come to Houston this season! Best of luck :)

#FlamingBulls

Pics-Art-05-06-11-41-01-3.jpg.7298692b89

Hello and welcome to the league @glass! The Ottawa Lynx would like to offer you a 1-year waiver contract worth 1.5M for the season, here's what comes with the deal..

A 2nd line spot open with plenty of specialty teams time, tons of room to grow and be part of a hopefully solid rebuild as a star plus management always goes all out so expect us to try our best everyday to fix issues along our way

Help will be a message away and if you need a guide to become even better before the draft we got YOU! As long as you are having fun that's key for us, plenty of history to be made even if your a rookie

If you are interested in joining the Lynx, just quote this message with a #GOLYNXGO and I'll send the paperwork. Thanks and good luck on your journey regardless where you decide :ott: