(S85) C - Sunglasses Joyo, TPE: 72

JetsGoalie101

ahoy @JetsGoalie101

My name is Sam and I am the gm of the halifax 21st! In halifax we would be able to offer you top 6 minutes and special teams time!! We have tons of people to help you learn the game from gm to alumni and everyone in between.

In Halifax we believe in a player first experience. We want the person behind the screen to have a ton of fun rather than being concerned if you are max earning every week. I would love to have you join our team and work towards a deep playoff run.

To join halifax qoute this with #SettingSail

@JetsGoalie101 welcome to the VHL! Still plenty of time left to get into some action and pad the stats before the draft next season :)

The contract I'd like to offer you will consist of 2nd line minutes but you'll be a key player on the specialty teams, we changes lines often so you'll get opportunities with different teammates as well, it'll be worth 1.5M and your a waiver player so it's more of a trial run btw

In Ottawa we have a pretty chill locker room and try our best to build a team with whoever we can find, in the end it's all about fun for us so as long as you check in you'll be fine. Updates and stuff like that are frequent so you'll be always up to date!

If you are interested in joining us in Ontario.. Just let me know by quoting this message with a @GOLYNXGO :ott: and I'll send the contract

Edited by Frozen Block

Aces_Bar.png

Is this Jetsqb by any chance? My spider senses tells me it just might be.

Either way @JetsGoalie101, I'm the GM of the Las Vegas Aces. We're currently sitting in 1st in the league and though we won't be able to offer you as many minutes as a lot of the other teams. You'd have 3rd line minutes, with the possibilty of earning your way into the top 6 as well as Specials teams quite quickly.

So if that sounds like it'd be your cup of tea just respond to this with "#Joyo is All in!" and we'll get you that sweet, sweet 1.5m contract and an invite to our fancy Discord LR.

image.png.25e28e26c0f1e2a78ad7bf4e25a5049c.png

Welcome to the VHL @JetsGoalie101!

I’m Bulduray, the General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild. Although we are in a rough patch right now, we hope to bring people like you in to turn our fortunes around! We offer you Second Line Minutes with the opportunity to move up to the first line if you continue to be active. We offer you a ton of guides and friendly advice once you join our wonderful discord locker room.

To join us, just quote this message and reply with #GetWild so we can send you a contract and get you on the next flight headed to Saskatoon!

Edited by Bulduray_1

Hello @JetsGoalie101 and welcome to the VHL! I'm coleh, the Mexico City Kings GM in the VHLM and we'd love to have your player join our team!

Here in Mexico City, we're looking to create an active locker room, and a place where everyone can enjoy the experience together. Mexico City is gearing up for a potentially playoff run, and we could really use your help. I think together, you can help our team go far in the playoffs, and be a huge force to be reckoned with during the season! We are willing to offer you 3rd line minutes with also potential time on the penalty kill and the powerplay! You also will have the chance to work your way up on the lineup if you show you're active and are willing to buy into the system here we have in Mexico.

If this this offer is interesting to you, and you would like to join the Mexico City Kings this season, please quote this message with #HAILTOTHEKING and we'll send you a contract right away!

Thanks and I hope you have a great time in the VHL!

unknown.png

Bild

Hi @JetsGoalie101,

Welcome to the VHL. I am the GM of the Mississauga Hounds and @Ente2997 is my AGM. We would love you to join us and can offer you 2nd line minutes and special teams time at the moment.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of our team and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with Sunglasses Joyo.

2 hours ago, samx said:

ahoy @JetsGoalie101

My name is Sam and I am the gm of the halifax 21st! In halifax we would be able to offer you top 6 minutes and special teams time!! We have tons of people to help you learn the game from gm to alumni and everyone in between.

In Halifax we believe in a player first experience. We want the person behind the screen to have a ton of fun rather than being concerned if you are max earning every week. I would love to have you join our team and work towards a deep playoff run.

To join halifax qoute this with #SettingSail

I'm going to give the Halifax a try, #SettingSail

12 minutes ago, JetsGoalie101 said:

I'm going to give the Halifax a try, #SettingSail

awesome!!! a discord link and contract will be sent over shortly.