(S85) RW - Jacob cookie dough, TPE: 72

bored

Hey @im Bored! Saw you on the discord saying that you are bored, so to help with that I feel like you should come play in Houston!!

I am the GM of the Houston Bulls in the VHLM. I would love to have you on the team and in our locker room. We have a great group of people that are active daily. For your player, I can give you top 6 minutes as well as special teams roles.

If you interested in joining the Bulls, quote this message saying #FlamingBulls. Welcome to the league :)

Bild

Hi @im Bored,

Welcome to the VHL. I am the GM of the Mississauga Hounds and @Ente2997 is my AGM. We would love you to join us and can offer you 2nd line minutes and special teams time at the moment.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of our team and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with Jacob Cookie Dough.

PS: I hope that your user name will prove to be false during your time in the VHL ;)

oWex_PQk9QalvgekJ3tBCiyJiZfbtw2si4Bq6QnnUF71P7gWhMWm1jyJ4ZiTAZIHM1ccW6eWxhIZXNarLuzwrfFOp9yB7Si7Hmh6k0wlKmWH4yj6nUzAegw8Kmh-1IOfAGRDU7EPMwTVd4pdD2k

Hello @im Bored! My name is Masu Chan. I am the current GM for the Philadelphia Reapers and we’d like to make you an offer to join our organization this season. We can offer you a position on one of our top lines and give you Power Play minutes.  We will increase your ice time the more TPE you earn and depending on how you interact with the community. 

If you are interested in joining the Reapers, make sure to quote this post and reply with #FEARTHEREAPER. Once you do that you’ll be added into our locker room where you can chat with your new teammates and learn our lineup.

Many legacies have been built with the Reapers. Will you join the many great Reapers of legend and craft a VHL career worthy of the HOF? What will your legacy be? And will you begin your career with our Jersey?

hkHAcGlb3Q7fnu218jmA_6USWTCG4GnF3qL5amfD7wQQro9klWn_IDwHUccH-SYbo_C3CWPvqlpdRAGCaVlILLYNXXaUiOm8YeuHzsZLzJICgLobem72_RKaqCvtNFahR_S_Xc17FnXpE4HU4Q

Hey there @im Bored!

Word on the street is that you're bored. Well fortunately for you, I'm here to rectify that.

My name is Jardy and I'm the Assistant General Manager of the VHLM's Halifax 21st. We currently have a very small roster and are doing better in the standing than we have any right to, which is why we would be thrilled if you joined our team!

The upside to joining such a struggling team is that we can guarantee that you will be getting BOAT loads of ice time. This will allow you heaps of opportunity to perform, pump up your rookie VHLM numbers, and perhaps even increase your draft stock! The downside is that we might miss playoffs, though adding you to the roster will go a good way in avoiding that little con!

We've got a decent little group of people, and GM Sam and I can help you out with whatever you need as you get acclimated to the VHL. I also have a decent sized Steam library if you wanna game some. ALSO, I record lots of podcasts for the league and I'll be certain to mention you if you join the squad, so you'll pretty much be a celebrity 😜.

If this sounds agreeable to you, just quote this post with your acceptance, and I'll send you a contract and a Discord locker room invite as soon as I can! :cheers:

16 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Hey there @im Bored!

Word on the street is that you're bored. Well fortunately for you, I'm here to rectify that.

My name is Jardy and I'm the Assistant General Manager of the VHLM's Halifax 21st. We currently have a very small roster and are doing better in the standing than we have any right to, which is why we would be thrilled if you joined our team!

The upside to joining such a struggling team is that we can guarantee that you will be getting BOAT loads of ice time. This will allow you heaps of opportunity to perform, pump up your rookie VHLM numbers, and perhaps even increase your draft stock! The downside is that we might miss playoffs, though adding you to the roster will go a good way in avoiding that little con!

We've got a decent little group of people, and GM Sam and I can help you out with whatever you need as you get acclimated to the VHL. I also have a decent sized Steam library if you wanna game some. ALSO, I record lots of podcasts for the league and I'll be certain to mention you if you join the squad, so you'll pretty much be a celebrity 😜.

If this sounds agreeable to you, just quote this post with your acceptance, and I'll send you a contract and a Discord locker room invite as soon as I can! :cheers:

i am on the street i will join your team thank you for asking

15 minutes ago, bored said:

i am on the street i will join your team thank you for asking

Alright cool, I’ll send you a contract briefly! But also you’ve created an excess of accounts, but pick one and I can help you with that too!

4 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Alright cool, I’ll send you a contract briefly! But also you’ve created an excess of accounts, but pick one and I can help you with that too!

imma pick the one i am speaking with you on 

6 minutes ago, bored said:

imma pick the one i am speaking with you on 

Sure, though I will point out that your player is linked to @im Bored. I can merge all the accounts to @bored, but I'm not 100% sure if that will link the player to the newer account or not. I suppose worst case scenario if it doesn't work, you can just re-create.