(S85) LW - Johnny Kalamazoo, TPE: 72

KzooJohn

1089595329_Waviershouston.jpg.b1deced59ef17901abac7b5dabbbdacb.jpg

Hey @KzooJohn! Welcome to the VHL. My name is AJ, Houston Bulls GM in the VHLM. 

We are a good chunk through the beginning of the season and are looking for more players to fill out the roster. In the VHLM we praise members who work hard at earning TPE, so for now I would be able to offer your player 2nd line minutes, but with time and effort I would love to boost your minutes! Houston would be thrilled to have you and give your player a new home. If you would like to join the Bulls, quote this message saying #FlamingHorns. Thank you and good luck in the league!

8 minutes ago, ajwllmsn said:

1089595329_Waviershouston.jpg.b1deced59ef17901abac7b5dabbbdacb.jpg

Hey @KzooJohn! Welcome to the VHL. My name is AJ, Houston Bulls GM in the VHLM. 

We are a good chunk through the beginning of the season and are looking for more players to fill out the roster. In the VHLM we praise members who work hard at earning TPE, so for now I would be able to offer your player 2nd line minutes, but with time and effort I would love to boost your minutes! Houston would be thrilled to have you and give your player a new home. If you would like to join the Bulls, quote this message saying #FlamingHorns. Thank you and good luck in the league!

#FlamingHorns

I appreciate it! I'm excited to see if this is something I will enjoy!