Killing the Vibes

I've seen a lot of hate around the league lately, more-so than I usually see. Some bickering, some people stepping over some lines, you name it. I've got to say, it's depressing honestly. I can't sit here and be a saint, my past is what it is, but I've left it just there, in the past. I haven't been part of any type of 'drama' for quite a while and honestly it's allowed me to enjoy the most out of this league, but lately I have to say, I'm so annoyed with the drama that is allowed to unfold in the league its baffling to me. It seems like the narrative switches so quick, when certain people are involved, it's deemed okay and 'just a joke' but when others are involved it's suddenly a big deal and a big problem. The divide is felt more than ever also, and this childish behaviour needs to just stop. This community, while never having been 'perfect' has seen better days for sure, and the very clear lack of direction towards a more 'positive' presence like is so commonly referenced is just the beginning in my mind. If this kind of stuff continues, it's only going to get worse, it needs to be put to bed before it continues. 

Be better... do better... and think before you speak.