Bana Blabs #50

Banackock

Hello, VHL. Enjoying days off.. tomorrow is the last and then I head back for 10 magical days. The VHL season has gotten underway and it's been pretty interesting so far. Is there many surprises this season? I don't think so just thinking off the top of my head.  Won't blab too much in this part, let's just fire off the 3 bullets, ok?

• Seattle is not doing bad. 14-7-2 and the second most goals in the league is pretty cool being so fresh off a cup win. The team has been having a lot of fun in the locker room and that's what's most important. 
  • The countdown is on for myself... 1,395 wins and 5 more to go for 1,400 and 105 more to go for 1,500 which would be a pretty damn cool milestone to hit. The appeal obviously isn't the same as when I was chasing 1,000 or @Advantage, but still mostly cool.
  • Milestone watch for some Bears! @ROOKIE745 is at 89 goals - 11 more to go! (17 games until 400.. which comes first??).... @Moon Godlander 10 goals away from 100 and they just hit 200 points this season too!!....  @Hogan is 2 goals away from 50 (dman) and 25P away from 200 in his career...  My own player is about to hit 100 GP and 13 points away from 100!! ANDDDDDD @dustywilson22 got his first win of his career with us this season..  and is currently rocking a record of 10-7-1