sven89

dlamb

• 2 weeks later...

Review:

Impressive graphic with a very appealing design. Background blending really makes this project stand out. You did a great job with the text. It really brings all your elements together and gives it a very quality look. I would say the NHL collar branding should have been removed. Love the design.

9/10

7/10

review - it’s a very simple design and I like it but one thing that is really setting me off is the abstract background and i don’t really find a connection with the rest of the graphic in it besides it makes the player stick out, another thing the fading of the words is don’t very good but I just don’t like them going through his face I’ve seen the idea and it looks okay but in the end it is personal preference, but looks solid.

Review: Overall, the graphic is well done and I love the player's face sticking out amidst the font around him. One thing that I would've liked to see change would be the red font. I know it's hard to make both the player and font visible when they are both stacked on top of each other by layers but I would've liked the red font to stand out a tad bit more. But other than that, it's an amazing piece of work. Well done! 8.5/10