Retoslav, Fed Up With Failure

eagle_3450

"He sucks! We wasted our first round pick on this? I think that we should just send him down to the VHLE instead of trying to make him something he isn't... a decent player!" These are the words that came out of the mouth of one of the VHL's finest sportswriters. Retoslav has officially become public enemy number one for London United fans. After London took a gamble on him, picking him 12th in the S83 VHL Draft, everyone thought that he would turn into a star. Sadly, none of that ever happened. He had a disappointing season with Vasteras in the VHLE that ended with even more failure in the cup finals. Now in the VHL, he isn't even on track for 35 points. It's very obvious that this is getting to Retoslav, in a game against Riga, he alone had 17 PIM. We haven't even gotten an interview from him since that night and we're in the process of an amazing prospect becoming a VHL bust. After records got out that showed team GM @Dil bought Retoslav a private jet valued at $76.5M and that he was paid $6M in hi VHLE season. Things only got worse for him as it made London fans extremely angry that they had wasted so much money on a guy that can't even score. We're hoping that Ivan can turn things around and we will definitely update you whenever we have more info. That's all for tonight, now let me go gamble my sadness away in the Vegas LR.