The Four Player Names Inspired By The Key And Peele College Bowl Skit

MubbleFubbles

k35Yikh.png

DSquarius Green Jr - A member who had to make some compromises based on the league not allowing apostrophes (If I remember right this is because they affect the updating system currently used). Green did nothing in the VHL, didn't even apply a single TPE

KXwsddX.png

Ozamataz Buckshank - A sign of the old times, Ozamataz had just 51 TPE to his name, yet still managed to find a way to play VHL games in Season 61 with the Seattle Bears. Was drafted 25th Overall in Season 57. Also Swedish. Also in fairness the member who created him did both a Rookie Profile and Biography, so well done to them.

yWvqdH9.png

X Wing Aliciousness - The one who inspired this piece after I talked about another player his member created here, X Wing (like Green Jr, he had to make sacrifices on the name) retired just nine days after joining the league.

c93bd0b8831ded695ba43d572057dabe82097c7a

Scoish Velociraptor Maloish - By far the most productive of the four given that they've earned more TPE than all of the previous three combined, Maloish is currently helping the Wranglers with their playoff push this season and I look forward to seeing how they get on in their career

Also shout out to Ay Ay Ron who was more inspired by a different Key and Peele sketch, but the joke does get mentioned in some of the Key and Peele College Bowl videos

Also shout out to JoDuckets LaPimpin and Stumppell Aurinkoinen Jr. for sounding like names that would be used in the skit, but not actually being from it.