Tucker Jr Is Awesome

NSG

Well, a good chunk of the season has happened, and so far, 1st pick Henry Tucker Jr. is on track for another amazing season. Through 26 games, Tucker Jr., who's been kinda splitting with Swayman, is 14-5-6 with a .907 SV%, 4 shutouts, and a spectacular 1.98 GAA, as well as an assist and 2 penalty minutes, the latter of which matters a whole, whole lot. Career records for the VHLM seem rather silly to do, so instead, I'll give @Shindigs a ranking of my dude on the VHLM leaderboard this season!!!

Games: 26 (8th) - This is pretty understandable, as Swayman starts about a third of the games and I take the other 2/3, so obviously I have no complaints.

Wins: 14 (6th) - This is definitely not saying that I'm (or Mexico city is) bad since I'm in 6th place, but again, us 2 goalies split the starts, which is seriously really swell, but as a result, Mexico City's goalies aren't ranked high on wins even though we're very much a contending team.

Losses: 5 (T-12th) - Part of this is because I'm so amazing at only partially losing instead of getting 0 points (see next stat), but it does help that I only play 2/3 of the games on a contending team. Swayman must be feeling even more amazing right now with his 10 wins and 2 losses.

OTL: 6 (1st) - I like to think that since I'm such an amazing goalie, I've been able to snatch a partial victory from the jaws of defeat more than any other goalie, even though I only play 2/3 of the games. That's probably partly the case, but honestly this is just a weird phenomenon that I'm going to take pride in.

SV%: .907 (8th) - Yeah, this is pretty lackluster for being a self-claimed amazing goalie, but let me explain: A couple of the people above me are bots who had good SV% because they faced a lot of shots, some are really good with SV% because their defense is so bad that they face millions of shots per game, and the dude who leads me in GAA (and maybe Swayman. Is he ahead of me? No clue, I just look at myself) are just good at being goalies, so a big thanks to my defense for being super firm.

SHO: 4 (T-1st) - Not facing that many shots helps, but in the end, I am just super good, which is why I'm at the tippity top of this stat.

GAA: 1.98 (2nd) - Screw the dude in first, I'm better, even if the stats disagree. And anyways, 1.98 is not a number to sneeze at, for sure.

AST: 1 (T-8th) - I don't know why I'm including this on here, but anyways, a pretty meaningless statistical nugget. Maybe for Shindigs? Maybe because assists remind me of Henry Tucker's glory days? No idea. Maybe both?

PIM: 2 (T-4th) - See stat above. I love being a troublemaker, and being in the top 5 for goalie misbehavior makes me very, very proud of myself.

That's that, see y'all next week!

8 hours ago, NSG said:

PIM: 2 (T-4th) - See stat above. I love being a troublemaker, and being in the top 5 for goalie misbehavior makes me very, very proud of myself.

Should really start a fight at some point to get that up there.👀