(S85) C - justin, TPE: 84

Justin.S

Welcome @Justin.S! I have so much ice time here in San Diego, you can play top line and special teams! We may not be destined to do well this season, but I can help you learn the site and get you all prepared for the VHLM draft in the offseason! Quote this and reply with #jointhebigfish and I'll send you a standard contract!

IMG_0396.thumb.jpg.7158c8801c6b89db512c8cedb01308ea.jpg

Welcome to the league @Justin.S :)

I'm the manager in Ottawa and although we haven't been the best this season we can offer you 1st line minutes and plenty of guidance to help get you higher on the draft board

If you are interested in joining us, quote my message with a #GOLYNXGO :ott:

Welcome @Justin.S! Do you happen to know what your friend’s username is? I think you both get points for the recruitment!

Anyway, I’m Jardy, the Assistant General Manager of the Halifax 21st. We’re one of the top teams in the Eastern Conference despite having a very shallow roster, which speaks to the spirit of our players! We’d absolutely love it if you joined us.

We can offer you an absolute boat load of ice time, which will allow you to rack up more points than you would with most other teams. Not to mention, you’ll be seeing playoff action! We’ll do everything we can to develop you as much as we can in time for your drafts in the off-season, and hopefully one day you’ll become a star!

If this sounds good to you and you’d like to join the team, just quote this post with your acceptance and I’ll send you a contract as soon as I can!

:cheers: 

Hello @Justin.S and welcome to the VHL! I'm coleh, the Mexico City Kings GM in the VHLM and we'd love to have your player join our team!

Here in Mexico City, we're looking to create an active locker room, and a place where everyone can enjoy the experience together. Mexico City is gearing up for a potentially playoff run, and we could really use your help. I think together, you can help our team go far in the playoffs, and be a huge force to be reckoned with during the season! We are willing to offer you 3rd line minutes with also potential time on the penalty kill and the powerplay! You also will have the chance to work your way up on the lineup if you show you're active and are willing to buy into the system here we have in Mexico.

If this this offer is interesting to you, and you would like to join the Mexico City Kings this season, please quote this message with #HAILTOTHEKING and we'll send you a contract right away!

Thanks and I hope you have a great time in the VHL!

unknown.png

3 minutes ago, badcolethetitan said:

Hello @Justin.S and welcome to the VHL! I'm coleh, the Mexico City Kings GM in the VHLM and we'd love to have your player join our team!

Here in Mexico City, we're looking to create an active locker room, and a place where everyone can enjoy the experience together. Mexico City is gearing up for a potentially playoff run, and we could really use your help. I think together, you can help our team go far in the playoffs, and be a huge force to be reckoned with during the season! We are willing to offer you 3rd line minutes with also potential time on the penalty kill and the powerplay! You also will have the chance to work your way up on the lineup if you show you're active and are willing to buy into the system here we have in Mexico.

If this this offer is interesting to you, and you would like to join the Mexico City Kings this season, please quote this message with #HAILTOTHEKING and we'll send you a contract right away!

Thanks and I hope you have a great time in the VHL!

unknown.png

#HAILTOTHEKING