Birthing day

Xflexz

The VHL has been around for fifteen years! I knew it was a seasoned league but I didn't realize it was this old. I started my journey here in the VHL around season 72 I believe. I had absolutely no experience in sim leagues and this would be my first time even attempting something like this. I luckily was brought into a good VHLM team in Mexico City and they taught me everything I would soon learn. I was a near max earnier for most of my career which was as a goalie but I will say I did get burnt out at the end of my career. The highlight of that goalie career was my final season in the VHL. I had been on the Wolves my whole service time in the top division and at the time there was no E so I had many seasons with them. And in that final season we ended up winning a cup! It was my first cup since while I was in Mexico City we lost in the cup finals but it only made winning in vancouver that much more special and it was an excellent send off. The VHL has always had a great locker room community and a general discord positivity to it. While it's still not perfect it's pretty close. After my career ended with my goalie I took a few seasons off and now I have returned and quite the good timing too since the VHLE is here now and it feels like there's more opportunity for TPE than ever before. I've found my own way of earning good tpe totals per week while not burning out and it's a model I will keep up for a long time to come. I do expect to make another player after my current one but that is many seasons down the road since I haven't even graduated from the M yet. That is partly my fault but I am happy with my decision to stay in the M for an extra season. I had a great time in Vegas and wanted to stay as long as possible to keep my morale high. As far as this season the VHL has been weirdly gifting with the TPE. It is a bit suspicious how much I have been getting by accident or gifted to me. I am not complaining! It's Making me enjoy my time here in the VHL more than my previous experience in the way it feels more satisfying to keep up with the league and all the things going on in it. This is definitely an improvement from my last stay. I think if the current system was around I wouldn't have been burnt out at the end of the players career and who knows maybe I'd have played one more year which they also won the cup that following season. I don't regret it though and i'm more than happy with my current position in the VHLM and where i'm going in the future. Happy Birthday VHL!