Prospect Scouting Report - Jimmy MacElroy

Xflexz

So technically I was just drafted to the VHLE and VHL. I am also still in the VHLM as well but I am going up to the VHLE next season. I first started my journey with the Miami Marauders. They picked me up off of waiver claims despite there being only a single game left in the season. In that singular game and making my pro hockey debut I had zero goals and two assists with four shot blocks. For a first ever game that is more than excellent! I was then drafted during the off season to the Las Vegas Aces.The team was a juggernaut from the start and we had hopes of going to the finals and winning a cup from the start of the season. I played in every single game that season with a stat line of seventeen goals, thirty two assists totaling fifty one points. I am also very very happy with this season. We made it to the finals as we all expected and eventually went on to win the cup!!!! And now to this current season. My player is maxed out for the VHLM and I am going for a super defensive defenseman build. I don't want to focus on scoring really at all and my main goal is to keep the other team from getting shots on net. I want to block everything and pick off passes. The goalie and I will be best friends at all times. Thus far into the season the team is in first place overall in the VHLM. We are fourty games in and I have ten goals, 41 assists, totaling fifty one points. A bit over halfway and I've already passed my assist and points totals of last season which is unexpected since I'm not even trying to go for any offensive production. I am also at 136 hits and 78 shot blocks. I always will want more in the shot block category but with the hits I wish I'd be a bit cleaner since I'm racking up penalty minutes. I think i am leading the VHLM in PIM or atleast close to leading. Guess I like to take a quick rest during games. Overall my VHLM career has gone significantly better than expected and I am more than happy with my play. The team has been wonderful and full of great people and excellent GMs. With how we are playing this season I expect to get myself a second cup before going to Istanbul next season and winning another cup with them as well!