(S85) C - The Mediocre One, TPE: 84

RElblein

Aces_Bar.png

Hello and welcome to the VHL @RElblein, friend of aimkin!

I'm Shindigs, the GM of the Las Vegas Aces and I'm here to offer you a spot on the defending champions. We're currently sitting in first in the league this season, and with your help we hope to make a push for the back to back cups.

We are a team with a focus on a fun, quirky and active Locker Room where we all just like to hang out and vibe. While also providing the teaching and tools you need to get ahead off the ice, and a competitive winning team on the ice.

As a Center, you'd be able to slot in on our 3rd line as we have a nearly full roster for the playoffs. So if you want a lot of ice time this season, we're sadly not the pick. But we should be able to give you a good shot at a deep run in the post-season.

If you want to join the Aces and be rewarded with a $1,500,000 contract as well as an invite to our little home in the VHLM, the LVA Discord Locker Room, then simply quote this post and reply with "#The Mediocre One is All In!" and I'll send you the contract and the discord invite. 

Hello and welcome to the league buddy! We have a 1st line spot open for you in Ottawa if you are interested in scoring lots of points. Just quote me with a #GOLYNXGO :ott: and I'll send a contract!

Good luck and have fun wherever you decide to go

1089595329_Waviershouston.jpg.b1deced59ef17901abac7b5dabbbdacb.jpg

Hey @RElblein! Welcome to the VHL. My name is AJ, Houston Bulls GM in the VHLM. 

We are just over halfway through the season and are looking for more players to fill out our roster. Houston is currently 3rd in the league and wanting competitive players to help us keep moving up. In the VHLM we praise members who work hard at earning TPE, so for now I would be able to offer your player 3rd line minutes, but with time and effort I would love to boost your minutes! Houston would be thrilled to have you and give your player a new home. If you would like to join the Bulls, quote this message saying #FlamingHorns. Thank you and good luck in the league!

Welcome @RElblein!

My name is Jardy, and I’m the Assistant General Manager of the Halifax 21st! We are a mediocre playoff bound team and your Mediocre player will be an absolute perfect fit for the team!

We have a fairly thin roster, so we can guarantee you an absolute shit ton of ice time. It would be enough for you to really maximize your mediocre potential! The players we do have are all dope people, so we would be jazzed for you to join us.

If this sounds good to you, just quote this post with your acceptance and I’ll send you a contract offer ASAP!

:cheers:

2 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Welcome @RElblein!

My name is Jardy, and I’m the Assistant General Manager of the Halifax 21st! We are a mediocre playoff bound team and your Mediocre player will be an absolute perfect fit for the team!

We have a fairly thin roster, so we can guarantee you an absolute shit ton of ice time. It would be enough for you to really maximize your mediocre potential! The players we do have are all dope people, so we would be jazzed for you to join us.

If this sounds good to you, just quote this post with your acceptance and I’ll send you a contract offer ASAP!

:cheers:

While I did receive some fantastic offers, I think the best fit for my mediocre skills will be with a mediocre playoff bound team. I would love a contract to play a shit ton of ice time to show you how mediocre I really am! 

1 hour ago, RElblein said:

While I did receive some fantastic offers, I think the best fit for my mediocre skills will be with a mediocre playoff bound team. I would love a contract to play a shit ton of ice time to show you how mediocre I really am! 

Excellent news! I’ll DM you with some info shortly