Is Jack Todaro The Best Player In The VHL Portal?

MubbleFubbles

In my last media spot, I looked at who was the best player in the VHL Portal and, until you hear otherwise, the best player in the portal is Matthew Kai. Here are the current standings:

Current Leaderboard:

1: Matthew Kai

2: Elfon Ashelf

3: Ian Smith

Today, as the title suggests we're going to be looking at whether Jack Todaro is the best player in the VHL Portal. Jack Todaro was created quite late on for a Season 75 player, as evidenced by their seven weeks of catch-up TPE. On top of that, they submitted for a Practice Facility to give themselves an extra 2 TPE boost but, outside of that, they never did anything of note because they never signed for a team, which obviously makes it difficult to cement a claim as the best player in the VHL Portal, especially when you're up against Matthew Kai. Through virtue of actually adding their TPE to their player and doing practice facility once, they are unquestionably better than the previous third best player in the VHL Portal Ian Smith, however I believe their lack of games sees them fail to gain any more ground, therefore Jack Todaro is now the third best player in the VHL Portal, funnily enough the first time the player the random has picked hasn't immediately jumped to number one.

The next player to challenge for the throne is the hockey player simply known as HaydynCreating the smallest player possible at 5'5" and 140 lbs, Haydyn musn't have gotten noticed by anyone, primarily because they didn't do any point tasks or practice facilties. What I find interesting though is that, despite having 0 TPA, they only have 27 Banked TPE, which must mean either there was a weird bug with depreciation at the time that took TPE from your banked TPE (highly unlikely), or Haydyn actually added 3 TPE to one attribute, only to have it depreciated back down to 40 (more likely but still wtf Haydyn my mans), making them one of the rare occurences of a player with less than 30 TPA+Banked TPE. I think this oddity has to cement Haydyn as only the fifth best player in the VHL Portal.

Current Leaderboard:

1: Matthew Kai

2: Elfon Ashelf

3. Jack Todaro

4: Ian Smith

5. Haydyn

Edited by MubbleFubbles