Tucker Jr. Is Even Awesomer

NSG

The time passes, but Henry Tucker Jr. continues to have a much better time in the VHLM than his father Whereas the elder Tucker, drafted 73rd in the VHLMM Draft, would score just 43 points in his first full year in the M after a 1-point rookie campaign, the younger one went 7-1-0 with a 1.61 GAA in his first year, got selected first, and is continuing his amazing goalie antics. He was mentioned as one of the goalies in the "Prospects All-Star Game," and is figuring to go off the board near the top yet again, and his stats are only helping his case. As he continues to take about 2/3-3/4 of the starts, with Jeremy Swayman getting the rest, Tucker Jr. is a stellar 22-8-7 in 38 games with a .909 save percentage, a 2.06 GAA, and 6 shutouts so far. Overtime losses seem to be his speciality, as he leads the minors in them despite playing a noticeably less amount of games than his counterparts. And now, because of our good friend @Shindigs, let's roll out the stats and see where Tucker Jr. is on the VHLM league leaders this season!

Wins: 22 (5th) -Well, the 4 dudes above him have all played at least 13 more games than him, and he only trails Cory Evans in this category by more than 14, so I don't think I'm doing too bad, honestly.

Losses: 8 (8th) - 8 losses is 8th lol, but seriously, this is one of the benefits of not playing all the damn time: You're pretty likely to slip down the list in losses!

Overtime Losses: 7 (1st) - How do I do this? I play far fewer games than my counterparts, but I still lead them handily in this particular category, but why? Nobody knows, but at least my resume will be able to likely include "Season 84 VHLM Overtime Losses Leader"

Save Percentage: .909 (5th) - I think I've been moving up, but this list mostly rewards the people who get shot at billions of times per game (looking at you, Alexander Minion). Props to Cory Evans and Geoff Bezos for actually being good, though.

GAA: 2.06 (3rd) - Trailing only the amazing Cory Evans and my backup Swayman, I'd say that I'm not doing too shabby, My defense helps me, but I also do hafta do some work to look as good as this.

Shutouts: 6 (1st) - I'm trailing Evans by 2, and I'm not really complaining, since he is a very, very worthy opponent and has also played 14 more games than me, so this is a pretty good spot to be in. It shows that when people only shoot 10 shots on me, I can almost always stop all 10!

Penalty Minutes: 2 (T-3rd) - Must. Cause. Trouble!!! Why is Tucker Jr. succeeding at everything except this? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

All right, that's all you'll get today, see ya next week!