(S86) LW - geffery jeorge, TPE: 30

Creeperrx

Hey @Creeperrx! Welcome to the VHL! My name is AJ, Houston Bulls GM.

We are almost at the playoffs with 20 games left in the season, and are looking for some more forward depth on our team. Houston is currently 3rd in the league and going for the cup! For minutes I can offer you 4th line at the moment, but with time and activity, I would love to boost those for you!

So if you would like to join the Houston Bulls, quote this message with #FlamingBulls and I will send you a contract. Good luck in the league!

Hi! Welcome to the league! I am the GM for the San Diego Marlins, and I can offer you all of the ice time. Like all of it. I've got a very empty team and although we won't be fighting in the playoffs I can offer you a great chance to learn the site and get prepared for the drafts in the offseason. Quote this and reply with #jointhebigfish and I'll send you a standard contract!

IMG_0396.thumb.jpg.7158c8801c6b89db512c8cedb01308ea.jpg

Welcome @Creeperrx! Finally a username I can really identify with 😏

My name is Jardy, and I’m the Assistant General Manager of the Halifax 21st. We’re bound for the playoffs and have some open roster spots, and would love if you could fill one of those spots!

We can offer you very respectable ice time, which will give you the opportunity to put up some solid statistics before the VHLM draft in the off-season. We also have a number of people who would love to help guide you and help you figure out how this league works. Not to mention a shot at a Championship this season!

If you’d like to join us, just quote this post with your acceptance, and I can send you and official contract offer as soon as I can. :cheers:

Hello hello @Creeperrx!

I’m Bulduray, the GM for the Saskatoon Wild. Although we aren’t serious contenders this season, we can offer you plenty of playing time to help grow and develop your player with First Line Minutes. We offer plenty of detailed guides and help in our fun and active discord locker room. 

If you are interested, please quote this message and write #GetWild. After that I’ll send you a contract offer with an invite to our discord locker room and get your VHL career going!

4ctvbuU.png

Credit to Zetterberg

Hi Geff, welcome back to the VHL! I'm Ledge, the GM of the Miami Marauders. This season, the Marauders are rebuilding. We're looking for players to lead our team each night, so that means we can offer you top six minutes. We won't be making the playoffs, but we'll fight to the finish. The Marauders are historically a very successful franchise, having won 2 championships in the last 5 seasons, despite only becoming a franchise fairly recently. Our discord locker room has lots of new players as well as successful alumni to help you on your journey. Quote this post with 'Dropping the Anchor!' if you want to join the Miami Marauders.

Good luck with your career!

Howdy @Creeperrx! Happy to have another create around so if you need any help or have a question just reply and you'll get an answer!!

Also I would like to offer you a contract, in Ottawa we are currently fighting for the 7th seed and have plenty of offensive opportunties to help you grow as a player before the draft, if that's something you want to be part of let me know by quoting this message with a #GOLYNXGO :ott: and I'll send the paperwork pronto