(S86) G - Matthew Stollford, TPE: 30

Zero-G2494

4ctvbuU.png

Credit to Zetterberg

Hi Matthew, welcome back to the VHL! I'm Ledge, the GM of the Miami Marauders. This season, the Marauders are rebuilding. We're looking for players to lead our team each night, so that means we can offer you our starting goalie position. We won't be making the playoffs, but we'll fight to the finish. The Marauders are historically a very successful franchise, having won 2 championships in the last 5 seasons, despite only becoming a franchise fairly recently. Our discord locker room has lots of new players as well as successful alumni to help you on your journey. Quote this post with 'Dropping the Anchor!' if you want to join the Miami Marauders.

Good luck with your career!

Aces_Bar.png

Hello and Welcome to the VHL @Zero-G2494!

I'm Shindigs the GM of the Las Vegas Aces, we're currently sitting in 1st and coming off winning the cup last season. We have a spot open for a backup goalie, since it's your first season you'd play very sheltered minutes against rebuilding teams primarily down the stretch. With more of a focus on getting you situated in the league and teaching you the ropes on how to develop your player.

So if that sounds like something you'd like, just reply to this post with "#Stollford is All In!" and I'll get you a contract as well as an invite to the Discord LR!

Edit: We just signed another goalie on waivers, and no longer have an open spot for a backup. I'd still be more than happy to sign you and help you find your way in the league, but there would be next to 0 icetime available.

Edited by Shindigs
Waiver Signing