(S86) G - Christian McGowan, TPE: 30

Cmcgowan

Welcome @Cmcgowan!

My name is Jardy and I'm the Assistant General Manager of the VHLM's Halifax 21st. We're a playoff-bound team fighting for 2nd in our conference, though I'd certainly classify us as an underdog. We have room for a backup goaltender on the roster, and would be quite pleased if you joined us!

We are pretty much guaranteed a ticket to playoffs, so we can certainly get you in on a few games before the season ends! Goaltender is a rather competitive position, and we would be happy to help assist you with whatever you need and help develop you into a top tier goalie in the league!

If this sounds neato A+ to you, just quote this post with your acceptance, and I'll send you a contract as soon as I can! :cheers:

2 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Welcome @Cmcgowan!

My name is Jardy and I'm the Assistant General Manager of the VHLM's Halifax 21st. We're a playoff-bound team fighting for 2nd in our conference, though I'd certainly classify us as an underdog. We have room for a backup goaltender on the roster, and would be quite pleased if you joined us!

We are pretty much guaranteed a ticket to playoffs, so we can certainly get you in on a few games before the season ends! Goaltender is a rather competitive position, and we would be happy to help assist you with whatever you need and help develop you into a top tier goalie in the league!

If this sounds neato A+ to you, just quote this post with your acceptance, and I'll send you a contract as soon as I can! :cheers:

Sounds great to me! I accept!