(S86) C - Juan Tomas, TPE: 30

Mpappas9

Welcome welcome @Mpappas9 🏒

I'm the GM in Ottawa and we are currently looking for a top center to make things happens on every unit, hopefully with that you can pile up the statistics before the draft next season

If you are interested in getting some guidance from us, just quote my message with a #GOLYNXGO :ott:

Edited by Frozen Block

Hi! Welcome to the league! I am the GM for the San Diego Marlins, and I can offer you all of the ice time. Like all of it. I've got a very empty team and although we won't be fighting in the playoffs I can offer you a great chance to learn the site and get prepared for the drafts in the offseason. Quote this and reply with #jointhebigfish and I'll send you a standard contract!

IMG_0396.thumb.jpg.7158c8801c6b89db512c8cedb01308ea.jpg

Welcome to the VHL @Mpappas9!

My name is Jardy, and I'm the Assistant GM of the Halifax 21st. We're heading toward playoffs and are looking to fill out our roster with great new players like yourself, and would love it if you signed with us for the remainder of the regular season and playoffs!

We're currently fighting for 2nd in our conference, and would give you very solid ice time to show off your skills before entering the VHLM draft this off-season. Before then, we can help you develop your player and get a hang of the website, as well as get you some playoff experience!

If this sounds good to you, just quote this post with your acceptance, and I can send you an official contract offer as soon as possible! :cheers: