(S86) D - Charis Tonle, TPE: 30

TxtBammer

Hi! Welcome to the league! I am the GM for the San Diego Marlins, and I can offer you all of the ice time. Like all of it. I've got a very empty team and although we probably won't be fighting in the playoffs I can offer you a great chance to learn the site and get prepared for the drafts in the offseason. Quote this and reply with #jointhebigfish and I'll send you a standard contract!

IMG_0396.thumb.jpg.7158c8801c6b89db512c8cedb01308ea.jpg

Edited by jacobcarson877

Hello @TxtBammer and welcome to the VHL! I'm coleh, the Mexico City Kings GM in the VHLM and we'd love to have your player join our team!

Here in Mexico City, we're looking to create an active locker room, and a place where everyone can enjoy the experience together. Mexico City is gearing up for a potentially playoff run, and we could really use your help. I think together, you can help our team go far in the playoffs, and be a huge force to be reckoned with during the season! We are willing to offer you 2nd line minutes with also time on the penalty kill and the powerplay! You also will have the chance to work your way up on the lineup if you show you're active and are willing to buy into the system here we have in Mexico.

If this this offer is interesting to you, and you would like to join the Mexico City Kings this season, please quote this message with #HAILTOTHEKING and we'll send you a contract right away!

Thanks and I hope you have a great time in the VHL!

unknown.png

Hey there @TxtBammer, welcome to the VHL!

My name is Jardy, and I’m the Assistant General Manager of the Halifax 21st. We’re getting primed for a playoff run, and we would be PLEASED AS PIE if you signed with us!

We’re an underdog team and we don’t have a lot to work with at the moment on the blue line. If you were to join us, you would instantly be on our top pairing, giving you boatloads of ice time. You would definitely make an immediate impact on our team for our Cup run, moreso than any other team in the league (in my opinion ;)).

We’ve got a small but cool group of people within our franchise, including two different Jeff Bezoses. Truly anything is possibly in Halifax.

So sign on up! If you would like me to send you an official contract offer, just quote this post with your acceptance, and I will do so as soon as possible!

Have a smiley day! :cheers: 

1 hour ago, badcolethetitan said:

Hello @TxtBammer and welcome to the VHL! I'm coleh, the Mexico City Kings GM in the VHLM and we'd love to have your player join our team!

Here in Mexico City, we're looking to create an active locker room, and a place where everyone can enjoy the experience together. Mexico City is gearing up for a potentially playoff run, and we could really use your help. I think together, you can help our team go far in the playoffs, and be a huge force to be reckoned with during the season! We are willing to offer you 2nd line minutes with also time on the penalty kill and the powerplay! You also will have the chance to work your way up on the lineup if you show you're active and are willing to buy into the system here we have in Mexico.

If this this offer is interesting to you, and you would like to join the Mexico City Kings this season, please quote this message with #HAILTOTHEKING and we'll send you a contract right away!

Thanks and I hope you have a great time in the VHL!

unknown.png

1 hour ago, jacobcarson877 said:

Hi! Welcome to the league! I am the GM for the San Diego Marlins, and I can offer you all of the ice time. Like all of it. I've got a very empty team and although we probably won't be fighting in the playoffs I can offer you a great chance to learn the site and get prepared for the drafts in the offseason. Quote this and reply with #jointhebigfish and I'll send you a standard contract!

1 hour ago, jacobcarson877 said:

#jointhebigfish